Thursday, September 17

{delightful} bourbon sauce



This is a yummy sauce. In fact you will want to drink it. I have served it over fresh peaches and vanilla ice cream in the summer. It is unbelievable over bread pudding. I think it would be decadent with a chocolate cake. ooooooo and how about with some sauteed bananas. MMMMMMM. ok enough. I hope you like.


bourbon sauce by ann west

You will need to melt 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup sugar 3 tbls whipping cream and 2 tbls bourbon. Pinch of salt and a pinch of cinnamon if you like. Melt all the ingredients together until the sauce is thick and the sugar dissolved. enjoy!

(I will post a recipe for bread pudding soon! stay tuned.) oh yeah - how about over warm apple pie - yum!

3 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

YUM...gotta try this one...
Sorry, Amy just mentioned that you both had other sites...love them ALL.
Have a lovely evening.
Char

amy and ann said...

Thanks for visiting. This is just a fun place to share more. So glad you stopped by!
a

amy and ann said...

okay I must post my yummy fried plantains with vanilla ice cream. this woudl be delicious on top!! amy